Startseite

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012

Searching for Motivation


Hey everyone,

I am definitely the biggest fan of summer. But unfortunately, the warm days tend to an end. The days gets shorter and my mood suffers.Now I have exactly two options...


Option one

I break everything  here and leave grey Germany for a country where the sun always shines. Endless beach, palm trees and cocktails ♥
This would be in any case, the only real solution, but I'm still looking for a sponsor. If you know someone, please tell me.

Option two

I'll stay here and try to make the best of it. Until now I still do not know how, but I'll find out, I promise ;)
Until then, here are some pictures of my sister and me enjoying  the last warm days of 2012



Next time , I want to introduce you my fall "must haves".
Until then
, take care of yourselves 

much love, I ♥

  
P.S. let's keep in contact on twitter .. ;)








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.