Startseite

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012

The Balm, Revlon and BeautyUK



Hey Girls,

I hope
you are going well. Today I want to show you a few products. There are mainly lip products and a product for the face.I think they are very good and they are already now among my favorites. They go well with the autumn but I think they are wearable for all seasons.
A new product is
the Mary-Lou Manizer of the brand the Balm.It is an all-in-one product. You can use it as a bronzer or shimmer eye shadow. I love this product!







 Moreover, finally came to my Lip Butter by Revlon. It is a lip care product and there is still off color like a lipstick. It is perfect for me because my lips are very dry often. It is the color "Sugar Plum".



Further, two darlings of Revlon lipsticks. This autumn I've used it every day. It is the color "Peach" and the color "Rosy Nude". The lipsticks feel on the lips very well and my lips do not look dry.


 
I bought a lipstick from BeautyUK. They have a light mint scent, which I like very well. It is the color "In the Buff".
I have not had any experience with this lipstick. I I could tell more about it later.
 





Much love, I



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.